homegalleriesaboutaboutcontactme

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shad & Shanda Peak

What a beautiful beautiful fairy tale wedding! She looked like a princess, and he looks at her like her prince charming (cliche I know). These are only some sneaks, but I couldn't help myself (there are a lot of pics for a sneak)!! She has such classic beauty and taste. I also need to say... I LOVE FORMAL SHOOTS!!! It makes the wedding day so wonderfully relaxed. Their formals were great fun and  very eventful (thank you for your skinny arms Shanda ;) )! I loved the perfect evening light!  Congratulations and best wishes again you two! It was beautiful!























 

I call this one "3 daddy's dancing". It brings tears to my eyes to see the three fleeting stages of life that these daddy's are holding on to. It goes too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha omg it took me FOREVER to figure out what you meant by the skinny arms comment, and then i remembered. lol. please tell me someone took a picture of that. ;)

    ReplyDelete